Thursday, February 11, 2010


بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِي

I'd have to make the decision whether to climb Gunung Tahan or Gunung Ulu Sepat soon. I confirmed much earlier that I'd be joining a hiking trip to Gunung Ulu Sepat scheduled from May 27 - June 1. The trip was arranged by a member of Malaysian Outdoor Trekking Hiking Scuba (MOTHS), a networking group in Facebook.

Later on, I saw another trip scheduled for Gunung Tahan on June 4. Since it's in June, I also confirmed joining the trip without realising it's taking place immediately after Ulu Sepat.

Wow, that's quite a stretch! And I don't think I can go for both. The reasons being, it's going to be a long break from the office, I don't think I can do that. And another reason is I'd need a break after coming down from Ulu Sepat. A break of 3 days is too short for me!

A decision will have to made soon!

No comments: