Friday, August 28, 2009

HUTAN LIPUR SG. TUA - ULU YAM

One day before Puasa, we went for an office picnic to Hutan Lipur Sungai Tua, Ulu Yam. Located 20 km from Batu Caves, the Hutan Lipur is a beautiful place suitable for weekend picnic. The place is clean and well maintained. The attraction is the stream with its clear cold water. There is also trail for hiking. I didn't go for it due to constraint of time.

We had games in the morning and the limited time in the afternoon after Friday prayers was filled with 'fun in the water' with colleagues.

We passed Batu Dam before reaching the place. All four of us in the car was screaming with joy when we saw the lake. It's beautiful and very scenic. What else, we stopped for photo shots.

Batu Dam - it was early in the morning and it looked misty

Batu Dam - I took this pic using my friend's DSLR cam







2 comments:

Sharif John said...

I envy your trip bro... i really do... and yes... people ask for my help to catch snake... wild snake such as phyton usually..

checkout one of my story

http://sarshiverson.blogspot.com/2009/03/give-me-pain-and-snake.html

http://sarshiverson.blogspot.com/2009/04/teman-di-bilik.html

http://sarshiverson.blogspot.com/2009/04/freedom-my-dear-friends.html

::: ReActivate ::: said...

::: been here.. such a beautiful place.. but at that time, its too crowded with people.. cantek gambar sungai tuh.. mandi sodap tuh..

::: bro, pi laa endau rompin.. fantastic place, air sungainyer hijau betul, ikan kelah emas besar2, rafting mmg seronok jika air tgh best [huhu] sayang saya takder kamera masa tuh..