Wednesday, October 22, 2008

PETROL REBATE

I went to the Post Office in Giant USJ to renew my road tax. Yes, I finally got the road tax renewed for my Wira. And I also got my petrol rebate at the same time. The question is I only got RM625. All the while I thought it's RM650. I didn't get to ask the cashier at the Post Office. I really hope to find the answer to that. And by early November, I need to renew the road tax for my own car.

I'd have to spend a lot of money this month. The petrol rebate is a big relief.

An update. I haven't put my money into my ASB account as yet. I wanted to do it the other day but I didn't bring my ASB Account Book.

I really hope to do it today.

On another note, I have decided to do an open house for family members only. And I have got the menu in mind. It's going to be Beef Bolognese Spaghetti, Laksa Siam, Nasi Jagung and Chicken Kuzi. I will cook everything myself with the help of my wife and daughter. I hope to buy all the dry ingredients by Friday.

No comments: