Sunday, March 28, 2010

GUNUNG LEDANG

بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِي

I have been busy at work since middle of March. Even though I have got invitations for hiking here and there, I haven't been able to join as yet, not until my nationwide tour for my work is done. That would be on April 10.

My last outstation trip will be on Apr 2, that would take me Segamat, Muar and Batu Pahat. Once that is done, I'll be free over the weekend again.

Not only that I don't have time on weekends but I also don't have the luxury of time at work. I have been promising my colleagues and friends that I'd confirm the hiking trip to Gunung Ledang on April 23 but so far I haven't been able to pick up the phone and call Ledang Resort for booking.

And I really hope that I'd be able to confirm the hiking trip by next week. Or else, it'll be too late and I'd have to postpone the date.

In the meantime, I am leaving for Kuching this morning. I purposely arranged for my flight very early in the morning of Sunday so that I'd have the time to wander around Kuching city to look for kek lapis, sayur midin and ikan terubuk masin. He He He!

The last time I went to Kuching was 3 years ago. When I went there the first time, about twenty years ago, I remember eating red color fruit that that looks like starfruit. I ate the same fruit recently when a friend went there and brought back some. I forgot the name of the fruit already!

No comments: