I missed the first meeting that the group had on the hiking planning for Gunung Tahan (GT). In the meeting they also discussed about the physical preparation that includes hiking activities at several mountains.
بِسْــــــــــــــــــــــمِ اﷲِارَّحْمَنِ ارَّحِي
I already missed two sessions and will end up missing all the sessions for this month due to work commitment. For two weeks in a row I'd have to go outstation on Sunday. So, I prefer not to go for long hours activities on Saturday as I don't want to be away from my family too long.
I already missed Bukit Saga and Gunung Dato' and I'll miss Gunung Nuang this week.
I really hope that I can join them for for Gunung Angsi next week, may be I'll try the Bukit Putus trail for the first time!
The next hiking activities planned include the followings:
1. Apr 4 (Sun) - Gunung Angsi
2. Apr 10 (Sat) - Gunung Nuang (camping 1 night)
3. Apr 17 (Sat) - Gunung Rajah (camping 1 night)
4. Apr 23 (Fri) -Gunung Ledang (my own group)
5. May 1 (Sat) - Gunung Yong Yap (camping 2 nights)
6. May 9 (Sun) - Gunung Ayam (where is this? It's a day trip)
7. May 15 (Sat) - Lata Berembun (camping 1 night)
8. May 27 (Thu night) - Depart for Merapoh!
Wow! This is the plan and I intend to join all the activities.
Right now, I got Gunung Ledang to plan for my colleagues. I really hope confirm it by this week. I already plan to get two guides, one for the slow group and the other is for the average speed group!