Traction machine at the hospital
1. Since the last incidence of muscle spasm and slip disc, I haven't been updating my the blog. I have been on physio treatment and this week, I'll do the last two sessions.
2. To those who are familiar with slip disc may know that the physiotherapist will teach us some movements on how to strengthen the spine. I have been doing the exercise everyday without fail.
3. As part of the physio treatment, I also have to do traction. Traction treatment help me to relive my back pain. It helps to stretch the tight spinal muscles and relieve me from the nerve root impingement.
4. Another treatment is Interferential Therapy (IFT), a form electrotherapy treatment.
5. After doing more than 4 treatments, I am almost back to my previous physical fitness, prior to Gunung Tahan.
6. I am still taking a break from hiking activities. If everything is okay, at least I want to go to our playground (Bukit Tabur) before Ramadhan.